- If the tip of a chopstick gets broken, the chopsticks can both be shortened and adjusted to the same length.
- When chopsticks lose their luster, they can be polished once again.
- If connecting parts or inlaying parts come off, the parts in question can be replaced.
- If a part breaks off, the chipped part can be pared down while maintaining the overall balance, and be given a new coating.
- If the surface coat comes off, the piece can be given a new coat.
*Repair cost will depend on the contents of breakage.
*We do not handle shipment of repaired pieces to outside of Japan.