Chopsticks and Spoon
- Chopsticks are not coated, and will gradually lose their natural gloss. To restore sheen, rub chopsticks with olive oil.
- We use a wide variety of materials, but there is a small possibility that our special tree resin may melt.
- To achieve a more pleasant touch to your mouth, we have made the chopsticks thinner. erefore, please avoid bending which may break these items.
- Do not place in dishwasher or dryer. Do not soak utensils for an extended period. e coating may wear o, and chopsticks may become bent out of shape.
- After washing , dry quickly and store.
Table knife and Table fork
- Do not use the purpose except eating and drinking.
- Pay extra attention to avoid injury when using and washing the knife since its edge is extremely sharp. Do not put the knife in your mouth when eating.
- Do not use this knife for cutting hard objects, as its edge may chip. In case the edge is chipped, identify the fragment and avoid it from being mixed in food.
- Keep away from children. In case if used by children, they should be under the supervision of guardian.
- Use soft sponge with dishwashing detergent when washing. Rinse well, wipe moisture o, and dry it up before storing.
*We are unfortunately unable to repair utensils outside of Japan.